Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thank you, Secret Pal!

I got my reveal package from Laura at Crochetville yesterday! There was tons of stuff packed into that box, so here's a picture....

Secret Pal Swag

I got all sorts of yarny goodies, some candles, and little pattern books, which have some great little knitting patterns in them. I'm really excited about the TLC Amore, and it's in such great colors! I might try to knit a little baby blanket with it, but we'll see. I might just go with scarves, because you can never have too many.... Thanks so much, Laura!

Yesterday was a huge mail day for me; in addition to my reveal package, I got these....

Fun Mail

Yes, you see correctly; that's three sets of Addi Turbos (two size 3, one size 8) and a really cool pattern booklet! I got the needles on eBay from the seller woolaholic. Great prices and fast shipping, and the customer service was great. Now I can think about starting some socks, just in time for a very long drive to and from Michigan this weekend.

And that pattern booklet? It's Jess Hutch's book of unusual knit toys! I can't wait to try some of them, although I probably won't get around to it for while.

Golly, it's been so long since I've posted that I've got all sorts of things I'm leaving out. Later this week, I'll post about all of the delicious yarn I got two weekends ago in Des Moines.... Thanks for all of your comments!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

What a stash of yarn! That's enough to keep you busy knitting and crocheting for some time.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home