Monday, September 05, 2005

It's Got Sleeves!

Or at least, as much of a sleeve as you get on a One Skein Wonder.

It's Got Sleeves

Now all I have to do is figure out how to pick up stitches so that I can do the neckline. This has been a fun little project, and I learned how to do raglan shaping. While I've got sleeves, I have to admit that I didn't seam them. Rather, I figured out how to make the sleeves in the round, and magic looped them, because who really wants a seam on such a delicate little garment? Admittedly, I've still got a few stitches that I should sew together, but the tiniest little seam shouldn't be an issue.

And now, to finish my homework. I'm not a very dedicated student; any time it comes down to homework vs. crocheting/knitting, I choose the yarn. Of course, the homework is due tomorrow, and the knitting isn't, so maybe that wasn't the best decision, but I've only got a very little bit of school stuff left that's got to be done tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

If you're having trouble with spam comments, activate word verification in your comments settings. I did this and so far it has stopped all the junk.

The OSW is coming along nicely. Good for you for figuring out how to knit the sleeves in the round.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is going to be really cute. I want one too! =0)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home