Sunday, October 09, 2005

Quick Update

So, I have a major tendency to procrastinate, but I've actually gotten quite a lot accomplished today. Of course, I've still got tons more to do, but I felt like taking a small break :)

Here's a photo of my most recent Preemie Project hat. I'm working on another similar to it, and then I'll try my hand at some booties, I think.

Ribbed Preemie Hat

At any rate, I finally figured out what to do with my large pile of Microspun! It was going to become a shawl once upon a time, but that never panned out.... Anyway, up next is a scarf I finished for my Crochetville secret pal. It's going out in her reveal package this week, along with lots of other stuff.

Keyhole Scarf

It's a keyhole scarf in HDC, made with an I hook and Joann Sensations Angel Hair. It's the most-novely-esque yarn I've ever used, but it was surprisingly easy to work with. I made it during the first half of this weekend's football game, and just kind of winged it. The scarf was inspired by the Windy City Scarf in SNB, but I obviously converted it to crochet.

And now, back to homework, and Led Zeppelin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

That scarf is so pretty, and I like the baby hat too! I'm proud of all the work you've gotten done today, of the work you do for the Preemie Project and of your kindness in spending so much time making things for others. I'm just proud of YOU.

Yay Led Zeppelin! :)

12:27 AM  
Blogger Wool Winder said...

The hat turned out great. Love the colors of the scarf and it looks so soft too.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home