Sunday, October 09, 2005

Quick Update

So, I have a major tendency to procrastinate, but I've actually gotten quite a lot accomplished today. Of course, I've still got tons more to do, but I felt like taking a small break :)

Here's a photo of my most recent Preemie Project hat. I'm working on another similar to it, and then I'll try my hand at some booties, I think.

Ribbed Preemie Hat

At any rate, I finally figured out what to do with my large pile of Microspun! It was going to become a shawl once upon a time, but that never panned out.... Anyway, up next is a scarf I finished for my Crochetville secret pal. It's going out in her reveal package this week, along with lots of other stuff.

Keyhole Scarf

It's a keyhole scarf in HDC, made with an I hook and Joann Sensations Angel Hair. It's the most-novely-esque yarn I've ever used, but it was surprisingly easy to work with. I made it during the first half of this weekend's football game, and just kind of winged it. The scarf was inspired by the Windy City Scarf in SNB, but I obviously converted it to crochet.

And now, back to homework, and Led Zeppelin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

The hat turned out great. Love the colors of the scarf and it looks so soft too.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home