Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Silly Online Quiz Post

So, I don't normally post silly online quiz results. Mind you, that doesn't mean I don't take more than my fair share of online quizzes. I just don't often post the results. Today, I will break with that trend, and tell you which city some quiz thinks I should live in:







You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





Now, I don't think I've ever carried a capuccino around Rome, but I did live there for almost six months, and I loved it. I didn't, however, love living far away from the most important people in my life, and seriously, the bureaucracy in Italy is enough to make a person want to be an illegal immigrant, but I do miss Rome. Maybe someday, when I've got, you know, a real job, I can go back. For now, I'm stuck, bored, at the info booth.

In other news, I finished my project in the wee hours of the morning. I've had, oh, a week and a half to work on it, but I seem to be unable to do things not at the last minute. I did manage to write 2100 words in three hours, which is a plus, but of course, now I have to revise it and make sure that my argument is cogent. That, however, might take caffeine, in which case my coworker had better show up soon :)

Tonight is Tuesday Night Knitting with the ladies from the Preemie Project, and I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit. Of course, then I have to go home and clean my apartment, as the complex is being sprayed for bugs tomorrow, and I want to make sure the place is presentable. If I finish anything, though, I'll let you all know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

So, you clean the house for the exterminator too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home