Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Silly Online Quiz Post

So, I don't normally post silly online quiz results. Mind you, that doesn't mean I don't take more than my fair share of online quizzes. I just don't often post the results. Today, I will break with that trend, and tell you which city some quiz thinks I should live in:







You Belong in Rome


You're a big city girl with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





Now, I don't think I've ever carried a capuccino around Rome, but I did live there for almost six months, and I loved it. I didn't, however, love living far away from the most important people in my life, and seriously, the bureaucracy in Italy is enough to make a person want to be an illegal immigrant, but I do miss Rome. Maybe someday, when I've got, you know, a real job, I can go back. For now, I'm stuck, bored, at the info booth.

In other news, I finished my project in the wee hours of the morning. I've had, oh, a week and a half to work on it, but I seem to be unable to do things not at the last minute. I did manage to write 2100 words in three hours, which is a plus, but of course, now I have to revise it and make sure that my argument is cogent. That, however, might take caffeine, in which case my coworker had better show up soon :)

Tonight is Tuesday Night Knitting with the ladies from the Preemie Project, and I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit. Of course, then I have to go home and clean my apartment, as the complex is being sprayed for bugs tomorrow, and I want to make sure the place is presentable. If I finish anything, though, I'll let you all know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wool Winder said...

So, you clean the house for the exterminator too. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Take me to Rome with you? Please? :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Well, I'm jealous. I've never been anywhere like Rome...yet! Was wondering...have you bought any of the Knit Picks sock yarn? Was wanting to get maybe Landscaped or something and they don't tell you how many you'd need to make a pair of socks...grr. Guess I'll buy 2 in case!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home