Saturday, January 14, 2006

Moebius Beginning

The tests are done; don't even get me started on the last one (I have to remind myself that peoples' eyes glaze over when a rant involves linguistics). I'm taking a break from the shawl, because I got my Denise Interchangeables in the mail. They're working perfectly with the Moebieus Shawl. It's really neat being able to just add length and take it away from the cord when I feel like it. Here's the yarn from my Moebius kit.

Huggable Yarn

The colors aren't exactly true; the blue is a bit richer, and what looks like brown in the photo is actually a nice olive green. This big superskein (it's 410 yards) was just right for hugging when I was stressed out yesterday. I'm about halfway through the shawl, but I'll post a progress picture soon, as I don't know when it'll be finished. Hopefully soon, but school starts Tuesday (I can't believe it!), and I have lots to get done before then.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anny said...

The yarn looks fab! I might have to put the moebieus on my own dream knits list. It looks soooo cozy...like a nice big hug ;0)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My eyes don't glaze over when a rant involves linguistics. I have been known to rant about it as well. That is some beautiful yarn for your moebius. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm getting your first package together over the next couple days.
Anyway, I think you should rant more about linguistics.
-Your SP

11:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Hey, I thought I had already left a comment on this post, but I guess not. I love the colors of that yarn and it looks so soft too. Hope you have a great semester!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you made it out of your comps alive! I hope that you were able to get some rest before school started today. See you tonight!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Ruby Banshee said...

Hi Megan!
I just got back from 2 months in Guatemala, and am trying to catch up on my favorite blogs. I thought I would save all of my comments until the end, but I can't! Congrats on the Denise Interchangeables. They've changed my life. And, don't feel bad about being a Homespun Hater. Be proud. I think I'm the president of the Homespun Hate Club. Knitting during comps. Impressive.

Mandy

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home