Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006 FO #2

Hey, I finished another thing! Alright, I technically started them in 2005, but I'm calling them the second finished object of 2006.

Alpaca Wristwarmers

I whipped these up out of Alpaca with a Twist Baby Twist. It's 100% baby alpaca, and I picked it up at Sophie's Fine Yarn Shop when I visited Louisville. I used US8s and just k4p1 for awhile, then sewed up the seam, leaving a thumb hole. They're absurdly soft, and will make me wonderfully warm when I'm at work. I still have one ball of this left, and no plans for what to make. I thought maybe a lacy scarf, but we'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I like them! They look fun to wear and just right for keeping warm, but having fingers free for working.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home