Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Pictures!

I promised pictures, so here they are! First of all, this is me with my poster at a poster session I participated in a couple of weeks ago.

Me and My Poster

It was a very exciting poster, let me tell you. It really was fun, though, to discuss my research with people who aren't classmates, because that's when you find out whether or not you can explain it coherently to someone without the background knowledge you have.

And next up, a Branching Out in Blue Sky Alpacas Sportweight. That yarn was wonderful to use, and it blocked really nicely. One more Christmas gift done!

Alpaca Branching Out

I finished a 7-page paper this afternoon, and now I'm about to start my last paper! If I work for a couple of hours, I'll be able to take a study break for 10 cent wings. Of course, I already took a study break to bake a chocolate cake, and it smells delicious. Now I'm going to take it out of the oven, and happy knitting to you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Lovely Branching Out. I'm working on one right now also...

I think chocolate cake would be the perfect motivator. It's one of the greatest smells in the world - chocolate cake in the oven.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home