Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another FO!

I know, I can't believe it either. I attribute it to two things: Thanksgiving Break=a complete lack of desire on my part to do anything resembling homework, and knitted toys=fast projects. Of course, I will do some homework over break, since it's a whole week off, but that doesn't mean I have to start yet.

Anyway, here's Spherey (with limbs)!

Spherey with Limbs

Since I'm not the world's best sew-er on-er of limbs, some are at jaunty angles. I think it adds character :)

Also, Julie posted a meme awhile ago, tagging anyone who wanted tagged, and I thought it sounded fun. So, here's what's on my desktop:

On My Desktop

If you click, it'll take you to a bigger version. That's because I don't know how readable the little plaque is in the small version; it says, "This may have been a stair turret." It was at what used to be a castle in St. Andrew's, Scotland, and it amused me endlessly at the time. I was there after having been in Rome for five and a half months, and in Rome, you look at some hole in the ground and are told, "That was the very first sewer built in Rome." I always wanted to ask, "How sure are you about these things?" and at least in Scotland, they were honest.

It may have been a stair turret. But maybe not.

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

p.s. i ADORE spherey!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Enjoy your break from school and knit until your heart's content.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home