Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Preemie Project Blanket #1

Here it is... my almost complete first preemie blanket for The Preemie Project:

Preemie Project Blanket #1

Of course, I ran out of the reddish/coral color halfway around the border. Don't worry, I've got another skein in a bag somewhere, I think. I've already got the colors planned for my next blankie, although I don't know if it'll be done by this weekend. I might do some hats, though.

Other than that, I just have to do homework and write a lesson plan tonight. And find the rest of that yarn....

6 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Wow that was fast! And I love the colors, very bright and happy.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you're a fast crocheter! Great little blankie. Love it!

Looking forward to Sunday...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Aww, thanks guys. It's not that big, and seriously, crocheting is a lot faster than knitting! I'm impressed by how quickly you all knit up your projects, I don't think I could do so much.

11:52 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Great job on the blanket! I agree with everyone else, you are fast with a crochet hook.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Julie P said...

Cute blanket! I love the bright colors.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Megan, your blanket is beautiful! I love your nontraditional colors. I am beginner, so forgive my ignorance, but did you use a pattern? If so, would you be willing to share it?

Thanks!
Katy Sammons
katysammons@cybersouth.com

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home