Monday, August 01, 2005

Yay Secret Pals!

So, Autumn Secret Pals began today in Crochetville, and I'm excited. I got the name of my SP last night and eagerly began researching her... you know, reading her blog, searching for her previous posts at C'ville, all that. It was fun, and I've already compiled a list of things that I'm definitely going to do as well as a list of other possibilites. It makes me want to laugh evilly, a nice "muah ha ha." Maybe that's just me... but I doubt it.

In other news, I was gifted by a stellar Elf today for Christmas in July. Pictures will come soon, but for now I'll just say that I'm spoiled. Someone out there is really sweet. I really enjoyed Christmas in July; it was so much fun to send things out and wait for people to get them and post that they were surprised and happy, and then find something in my own mailbox and be surprised and happy and know that someone out there was being thoughtful. **Happy sigh**

As you may have read, I've been working on some of Crochet Me's Pike Place Market Bags, and I've been thinking about embroidering them. Well, I saw a post over at The Scottish Lamb with a gorgeous felted and embroidered tea cozy. You should all check it out.

Now I'm going to move my car to the street, as some idiots moving in don't know the meaning of parking lot courtesy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some good things from the Christmas in July exchange, and congratulations on becoming an aunt (again)!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blogs looking good!! I love the buttons and banners you custom made!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home