Thursday, July 28, 2005

Welcome to the world, Ainsley Grace

I am again a proud auntie! My sister Erin just had her first child, a baby girl named Ainsley Grace. She was born at 9:28pm, which ironically is the same time I was sewing in ends on her baby blankie... here's a photo:

Ainsley's Baby Blankie

I made it pretty small because I wanted it to fit nicely on top of a baby carrier or stroller, and to tuck nicely into a car seat. Also, I only had two days to make it, because I've been doing other stuff, of course. I think it works either with the stripes going horizontally or vertically, but I photographed it this way for fun.

Tomorrow I have to work all day, and then I'm heading out to visit the new parents and child. I hope I won't be in the way, but I want to visit, and let Erin nap, and make some lasagne to leaveout there.

That's pretty much all the news there is... hope you're all having a nice end of July! I've had a nice month, what with the Sea of Yarn swap and Christmas in July over at Crochetville. Now I just have to wait a couple of days to find out who my Autumn Secret Pal is! I'm excited, most especially to find out who I have and start figuring out what to make/get for her (him? I don't know if any guys have signed up). And now, since I've FINALLY FINISHED SOMETHING, I'm going to relax.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Ainsley!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home