Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Woo hoo! So, not only is today my birthday, but I got my Sea of Yarn Swap package in the mail today!!!! Here's a pic....

Sea of Yarn

Let's see what I got...
• Two skeins of bright blue Cotton-tots, which I'm ecstatic about, as I can't find it locally anymore :)
• Two skeins of Lion Boucle in Tutti Frutti; every time I go to the store, I look longingly at this yarn, but hadn't bought any.
• A BIG ball of Sugar'n Cream in bright blue; now I can make my mom some more washcloths.
• A skein of TLC Coral Rose, which is super shiny :)
• A big fat skein of Lion Brand Baby Soft in red, and it's really soft.
• Two skeins of Brunswick Heatherlands in magenta, which are very pretty.
• One skein of Joann Sensations Angel Hair in purple; I've really wanted to try this yarn, it's one of the softest I've ever touched. Now I can make a super soft scarf!
• Three balls of cotton thread, two in off white and one multicolored (you can't tell how pretty the colors are in the pic).

And as a surprise, thread sized hooks and two booklets of doily patterns! I can't wait to try my hand at some thread crochet; thanks so much, Denise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Megs! I'm glad you're so excited about the pretty yarn you received, and I look forward to seeing what you do with all the different colors. :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home