Thursday, August 03, 2006

Done and... Not Done

Moving is done! We ended up with a Budget rental truck, and driving that monstrosity across four states (as I was the only one insured to do so) was an adventure. So, moving is done, but unpacking and reorganizing my life is definitely not. Unfortunately, the internet is one thing that has yet to be set up, so I am depending on the kindness of coffeeshops that like to give out free wireless. Thanks, Java!

I got a lot of knitting done on Birch while waiting on hold, but I'm not finished yet. Maybe I'll work on that a bit tonight, as a break from unpacking. Or maybe I'll just unpack, so that I can enjoy an apartment in a finished state sooner :)

More later, when it's not nearly closing time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

I knew you would find some way to get there. Glad you made it!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I'm so glad you made it safely (and with all your stuff!).

10:23 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

I'm glad you made it safely. Sounds like an adventure!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new digs once you get settled.

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knit! The boxes aren't going anywhere ;)

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home