Sunday, March 19, 2006

Life Altering Experience

You may or may not know this about me, but I procrastinate like no other (that's how I get so much knitting done). One of the advantages of having high speed internet is that you can waste a lot of time at websites like Homestar and Google Video. One of the often unanticipated side effects of procrastination, though, is that you occasionally have a life altering experience.

Tonight while wasting time, I stumbled across this humble little 22 second video. My life will never be the same, and so I am sharing it with you. Maybe some of you who have more experience than I do at folding shirts won't be too terribly impressed, but by golly, this really works.



Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

This is fun! I never seem to remember how to fold like this on laundry day though.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I watched this several times and I still cant figure this one out. lol.. I will have to let my kids see this one to figure this out. Thanks for shareing.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. That is amazing. I watched it like 40 times. Wish Martha Stewart could teach us something useful like that!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home