Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Alive!!!!

Alright, so it's been awhile. I know! Every time I thought, "Golly, I should post something," something new would come up, and then I'd think, "Gee, how will I ever update with everything that's gone on?" and get discouraged and just not post.

So here I am, and there's no way I can fill you in on nearly two months of goings on, so I won't try. I was super busy with school and work and stuff, but I did manage to both graduate and clean my apartment in the last week and a half (thanks for the help, Heather). Here's evidence for, well, half of that statement.

Me and Heather at Graduation

Other than that, I've been reading for fun(!) and knitting! I finally got Knitting Rules and Mason-Dixon Knitting, and boy am I inspired. And today I read Garlic and Sapphires which was very interesting. So now I'm three books into my pile, which is at least 20 books deep right now, and growing.

I'll post about the knitting soon, but not now, because I've still got news to share. When Secret Pal 7 wrapped up, I got the most awesome reveal package in the world. The little box was packed with stuff, but the things that really made me want to pass out from happiness were three balls of Kidsilk Haze (Birch, here I come!) and a copy of One Skein, which I had been wanting to buy since it came out. Thanks, Secret Pal!

I'm really gonna try to update with knitting content tomorrow, and I think I'm finally gonna make it back to Knitting Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

So you are alive. Congrats on graduation. I was thinking about you on graduation day!

Well, if you are going to make it to Knit Night, then I'll try to get there too. I've been absent a lot lately.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Welcome back and congratualtions on your graduation! Are you completely through? Any other degrees in your future?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home