Sunday, February 26, 2006

Two Posts in Two Days

aka "How to be a Better Blogger in One Easy Step

I'm back! I forgot to mention yesterday that my sissy is getting married this June, which means that for the first time ever I get to be in a wedding! And of course, I get to wear a pretty dress. If you click the link, it's the brown one, not the red one. I love it; now I just have to go buy it.

Of course, one of the first questions I'll have to ask is how long it takes them to alter things; before I found out about the wedding, I had decided to join Curves, and I've lost nearly 10 pounds since Valentine's Day. I'm not expecting any drastic changes before June, but hey, you never know. I'm really enjoying the atmosphere and the style of workout (circuit training).

No new knitting news, since I didn't get any yarn wound. I always end up with a tangle of laceweight, since I don't have a swift. I do, however, have plans to build one of this type. I've got my hands on some scrap wood taken from my friend's ceiling, so all I need now is a lazy susan, a handsaw, and some dowels. And, of course, room to use it. Crafty things are officially taking over my apartment. Maybe someday I'll show y'all a picture... maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

That dress is so gorgeous. I love it. You and your sister did quite well in picking it.

And congrats again on your great work with Curves.

Can't wait to see how your swift turns out. I may have to copy you.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Now that's an interesting idea for a swift! You have to try it.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home