Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Knitting Olympics?

Well, the Olympics have been on for awhile, and I'm still woefully close to the beginning. So little progress, in fact, that I don't even have a picture to post yet. I have, however, been ridiculously busy with other things, mainly school and work, so I know I've done the best I can so far. I hope to make a lot of progress later this week.

I'm technically "at work" right now, so I'm going to keep this short. I just wanted to let you all know that there is slight progress, and I'll post more later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's totally ok if you don't finish as long as you enjoy yourself. And you've been doing the best you can and that's great. I'm hoping to get your package out this week, any special requests?
-Your SP

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home