Friday, January 20, 2006

Preemie Project Hats

I've spent the last couple of days finishing up some hats for The Preemie Project. I volunteered to make three white hats for 3-5 lb. preemies, but the first two I crocheted (LB Microspun) ended up being different sizes. After that, I switched to knitting, and knit three in Caron Simply Soft. They were the right size (yay!), so now I just have to do a load of laundry and get them all clean before I get them to Laura.

Preemie Hats

Other than that, I washed dishes today (all of them!) and got my teeth cleaned. I love getting my teeth cleaned, and I love free floss. The hygenist even said that I must have good brushing technique (really? I never would've guessed... seriously), and since it's bedtime, I can go evaluate whether or not I would agree.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

Cute hats!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! YEA!!! Don't worry about today. I totally understand. Hopefully I'll see you next Tuesday! HUGS!

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute hats. I plan on getting your package together over the next day so I can get it out to you Monday or Tuesday. I hope you have a great start to the week.
-Your SP

4:42 AM  
Blogger Jillio said...

awww, cute hats! there's something about knitting white items for babies that make it feel so innocent and pure...may just be me? hmm...
personally, i like flossing! once a day, every day! even if i brush my teeth but don't floss, i feel like my mouth is totally gross and not completely clean.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home