Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Progress Report

Well, when I last wrote, I made myself a to do list... let's see how far I've gotten. Um, I sewed the ends in and mailed four squares for a comfortghan, and have a RAOK package ready to go. That's about it....

I'm considering submitting a couple of afghans to the Iowa State Fair this summer. The problem, of course, being that I don't have a couple of afghans lying around, contrary to what my dear daddy seems to think. I have to make a decision by the end of the month, though, because that's when the registration is due. I'm thinking about recreating Kate's Ripple since I know that would be pretty easy. I've also got a half done wool blend ripple that I could finish, but it's imperfect to say the least. I'd like to submit two afghans, I just don't know how feasible that is. We'll see soon enough.

I haven't had much to update recently because I'm not letting myself crochet or buy yarn until I clean my apartment. Of course, it's difficult to really want to clean, and I've been super busy. Anyway, I should be able to crochet by the end of the week. This is especially important because I got paid today and would like to go shopping for the Sea of Yarn Swap at Crochetville! I'm really excited to find some neat stuff....

More tomorrow, as I will hopefully remember to update for WIP Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home